With the iron ore mine auctions – 2020 edging closer to their end, Indian steel industry is tightening its seat belts to factor in the biggest transition in the history of Indian mining. To understand the changing demand-supply dynamics, current inventories and to analyze scope of imports a team of journalists from SteelMint visited mining belt of Odisha.
- Indian iron ore production in FY20
- Iron ore stocking by selective players
- Current iron ore inventory scenario
- How will auctions impact prices
- Details of mines coming up for auction from Odisha in 2020
- India iron ore supply-demand dynamics post-mining auction
Will Indian iron ore industry face supply disruption ?
To learn about the latest advancements in the mines auction 2020, be a part of SteelMint Events’ 4th Indian Iron ore, Pellet and DRI Summit which is scheduled on 2-3 March 2020, in Hotel LaLiT, New Delhi.