Guest Speaker – Mr Ranjan Dhar, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) AM/NS India. He is a seasoned professional having more than 20 years of experience in the steel industry.
Demand recovery from China and SE Asian markets has pushed up Indian HRC exports recently. Indian HRC export prices have been increasing on the back of active buying interest and aggressive bookings concluded. India’s domestic steel market is less likely to face inventory pressure due to production cuts made last month, increased exports and revival in domestic demand.
- How is AM/NS India ramping up steel output ?
- HRC demand recovery from China and SE Asian markets and how far will it sustain ?
- Ongoing HRC price trends and outlook for the global & Indian market
- Has recent increase in Indian steel exports eased out inventories with the mills ?
- Revival of Indian domestic steel demand
Listen to the Podcast to know all the answers
– Interview by Nirmalya Deb and Nishtha Mukerjee