As the Coronavirus pandemic gets factored into the economy and factories look to the graded opening up of the lockdown to help push their business, we speak to the public sector unit Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL) to get an update on how they are fairing with production, sales and inventories.
Join us as on Tuesday, 5 May 2020 at 11:00 AM (IST), 1:30 PM (Singapore time), 9:30 AM (Dubai time), as we interview Mr Anil Kumar Chaudhary, chairman of SAIL to get an all round perspective that would help people in the steel and raw materials market.
Key points of discussion –
- How do you see the current scenario for Indian domestic steel industry
- Impact of production cuts by Indian primary mills
- When do you foresee recovery in steel demand
- Has limited domestic offtake resulted in piling up of inventories ?
- How is India’s steel export market scenario
- Initiatives taken by SAIL to help the country during Pandemic