Mr Manish Sarda, Director of International Business, Sarda Minerals & Energy and Chairman, IFAPA, will dwell on prevailing market uncertainty and the strategies to be adopted to tide over the crisis.
Join us on Saturday, 11th of April, 11:30 a.m.(IST), to gain a holistic perspective on how the Indian ferro alloys industry is surviving the COVID-19 scare.
Points of Discussion:
- Disruption in domestic ferro alloys production and present capacity utilization
- Plummeting demand from the steel industry after countrywide shutdown
- Impact on manganese ore supply and prices after lock-down in South Africa and Australia
- Recuperating Chinese market and impact on Indian ferro alloys exports
- How the supply glut and evaporating demand impact prices in short term