Indian flat steel prices are rallying with prices that have hit record-high levels. Raw material cost-push, pent up demand from auto & white good sales, and supply constraints have resulted in sharp price hikes. Indian mills have been cutting down export allocations on higher domestic realizations. How long will the price rally continue?
Date: Wednesday, 2nd Dec, 3:00 PM (IST), 5:30 PM (Singapore time), 1:30 PM (Dubai time)
- Mr Saji Samuel, Vice President – Cold Rolled Products & Head SBU Auto (All India) JSW Steel Ltd
- Mr Nikunj Turakhia, President, Steel Users Federation of India
- Mr Saptarshi Saha, Head, Heavy Plates Sales at AMNS
Key points of discussions on flat steel
- What are the key factors driving steel demand?
- Are current price levels sustainable?
- Are steel imports viable?
- What are export allocations by Indian mills in next few months?
- What is the situation of steel inventories in the system?
- Update on other key global markets
Share This Post