As the ongoing pandemic continues disrupting steel demand, we speak to the CMD of Coal India subsidiary BCCL, the country’s largest coking coal producing company.
Guest Speaker: Shri P.M. Prasad, Chairman-cum-Managing Director of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Join us live as we interview Shri P.M. Prasad, Chairman-cum-Managing Director of Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL) to know his perspective on the forthcoming steel demand outlook in India and its near-term implications on the domestic coking coal sector.
Date: 16 May 2020 (SAT),
Timings: at 12:00 PM (IST), 2:30 PM (Singapore time), 10:30 AM (Dubai time)
The webinar aims to shed light on the following key points of discussion –
- Coping with lockdown restrictions & handling of excess stockpiles amid reduced dispatches
- Action plans to meet annual target despite production cuts undertaken
- BCCL’s expectations from upcoming spot e-auctions for coal sales
- Addressing to supply concerns of non-power sector & small-scale hard coke manufacturers
- Increasing domestic offtake in efforts towards import substitution
- Enhancing coal quality & commissioning new washery projects