ICDA is pleased to announce that the Chromium 2020 conference will be maintained and held online and you will have the opportunity to attend themed sessions covering a wide range of topics which are decisive for businesses.
- What to Expect for the Coming Months and 2021?
- How is China’s Economy Recovering After the First Wave of COVID-19?
- Is Europe the Weak Link in Between China and Usa, Struggling to Maintain its Economy Amidst Lockdown?
The world at the time of Covid-19 and after
- In addition to a world sanitary crisis, geopolitical tensions are rising and developed countries’ economies are stagnating waiting for signs of recovery, when will the recovery happen?
- Covid-19 has shown how other regional economies are highly dependent on China, will the after crisis leads to a new economic world order with countries repatriating industries?
- Who are China key partners for economic cooperation and trade, will China remain a strong driving force after Covid-19?
Climate emergency remains
- How the chromium industry is adapting its processes to protect the climate and meet with regulatory standards?
- What role can chromium have in the sustainable transition?
Regional and sectoral industry analysis
- South Africa overview for chromium and ferrochromium amidst social and energy matters
- China ferrochromium and stainless steel industry, will growth of the previous year come back?
- Is the sector in a state of overcapacity?
- India, overview of the industry following the auctions, what are the changes?
- Global supply demand balance for chrome ore and ferrochromium
- Stainless steel, special steels, what are the updated forecasts for consumption ?
Register now online!