Indian long steel prices are rallying with prices that have hit record-high levels. Raw material cost-push and supply constraints have resulted in sharp price hikes. How long will the price rally continue?
Key points of discussions on long steel
- What are the key factors driving steel demand?
- Are current price levels sustainable?
- What are export allocations of billets by Indian mills in next few months?
- Current utilization capacity of IF based bills ?
- What is the situation of steel inventories in the system?
- Update on other key global markets
- Mr Nalin Gupta, Managing Director, J Kumar InfraProjects Ltd
- Mr Sanjay Agrawal, Senior VP, JSW Steel Ltd
- Mr Yogesh Mandhani, MD, Mahalakshmi TMT Pvt Ltd
- Mr Ramesh Agrawal, Owner, MD – Real Ispat & Power Ltd
- Mr Subimal Sarmah, Head Sales : TMT(E & S) & Cement, JSPL
Date: Tuesday, 8th Dec, 3:00 PM (IST), 5:30 PM (Singapore time), 1:30 PM (Dubai time)
Share This Post