Steel pipes and tubes industry is one of the important segments of the Indian Steel sector, it contributes around 8 % of the India’s steel consumption. The steel pipes and tubes industry is classified into two segments – Electric Resistant Welded (ERW) and Submerged Acr Welded and Seamless (S&S). The Rs. 50,000 crore steel pipes and tubes industry is split equally between the ERW and S&S segments in value terms. In volume terms, the domestic market is split 70:30 between the two segments.
Date & Time: 25 Sep, 3:30 PM (IST), 2:00 PM (Dubai), 6:00 PM (Singapore)
- Mr Ujjal Chakraborti, Executive Incharge,Tubes Business Unit, Tata Steel, India
- Mr Godfrey John, Director & Business Unit Head India, APAC & EMENA, Welspun Corp Limited, India
- Mr Anubhav Gupta, Chief Strategy Officer, APL Apollo Group, India
- Mr Sudhir Goyal, Managing Director, Madhav KRG Limited, India
- Mr Renil Antony, Senior Manager, Metal One Corporation, India
- Mr Yogesh Kumar Bhatia, Head-Tube Mills, P P Rolling Mills Mfg Co Pvt Ltd, India
Key points of discussion:
- The market size of the pipe and tubes industry in India?
- What is driving pipes demand in India?
- Current and upcoming pipe capacities?
- Impact of COVID on expansion plans?
- Opportunities in this segment
Webinar Sponsored By: P P Rolling Mills Mfg Co Pvt Ltd – Leading Turnkey Project Supplier from India for Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, and Erection & Commissioning of Hot Rolling Mills for Long Products, Mas Tube Mills, Gearboxes for high torque applications, EOT Cranes and manufacturing of Heavy/Precision Engineering Equipment (as per customer design). Have an extremely dedicated Human Capital, World-class manufacturing facilities, stringent quality control and a wide exposure of successful implementation of projects from concept to commissioning.